Sunday, March 30, 2008

14 year olds-

My Brother Thayn and his family come over every sunday for dinner (which is very fun) and today we had everyone over for cake and ice cream to celebrate March Birthdays. I have to insert a picture of my nephew Kyle here as he was being razzed about his outfit. He is a typical 14 year old and right now, he doesnt care what he wears. His aunt Lynette told him his out fit was hurting her eyes. Kyle is a great kid who has alot of compassion for others and I don't care what he wears, I love him anyway!!! :)



I thought this was a cute picture of Peyton and her big sister Kyndra. Aubrey is taking pictures of the kids on Tuesday and I can't wait to see them. Aubrey does such a great job!!!

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

I am sooo excited to do them!:)
I can't believe kyle is only 14 - I swear he looks at LEAST 16!