Saturday, March 1, 2008

2007 Adventures






This past year, I had the opportunity to go see my "surrogate" sister in NY. I had a great time. I met some of the new friends she has made out there and they are wonderful!! I'm jealous and wish I lived there.
I have dreamed about going to NY and what the little towns must be like. I am happy to report they are everything I thought they would be. While I was there, we took the kids and went apple picking. It was at this orchard in a very quaint town and when we got there, it was pouring. We went anyway and had a blast. When I figure out how to post pictures, I'll get them uploaded.

When she was taking me to the airport for my flight to Boston which was the "business" part of this trip, she mentioned how she wanted to see the Rockettes. I couldnt believe what I was hearing... My life long dream has always been to go to Radio City Music Hall in NY and see the Rockettes at Christmas time. This trip was in October and we immediately made plans for me to return in December and take her girls to see the Rockettes.

I flew back out there in December and fulfilled one of my dreams. We had so much fun. I know Wendy thinks I don't have much fun while I am out there but I do. I love spending time with her and her family and can't wait for my next trip out east. Hopefully it will be Octoberish again..

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I'm so excited to see your blogging... we love to have you come and visit and can't wait for your next trip. I love that you enjoy hanging out with boring old me and my 4 kids and you call it "your vacation" you rock! I've been thinking a lot about you lately so this blog is heaven sent. I look forward to keeping up with you! Miss you like crazy, oh, the good old days at Benny! XOXO, Wendy