Saturday, March 1, 2008

I did it...

HELLO OUT THERE-



I have been lurking around viewing other peoples blog and decided to begin one. I'm not a stay at home mom ( which seems to be the common thread of the blogs I've read), I'm not even a mom but I decided it was a great way to post my day to day journal and write down the things going on in my life. Anyone that happens to read this, have fun!!

I have been blessed with 17 almost 18 wonderful nieces and nephews, 4 extra ones that live in New York, and a great nephew who is 7 months old.

I totally thought today was going to be a nice weather day but it turned out very blustry and then began to snow. uugghh!!! I am sick of the snow. Oh well, at least it is March and spring is just around the corner. However, so are other not so fun things... I turn 40 this month. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!! I feel so old. Hopefully I don't look it. :)

No comments: