Saturday, March 15, 2008

Lordy Lordy, look who's "40"








Ican't believe I am the big 40... I know, I Know, I don't act my age but then I thought 40 was the new 30 so I am still young...




One of the benefits ( there are many) of working with my sisters is they have access to my desk... I got to work on Thursday and found this site. It was really fun checking out all the old people sayings they had taped to my cubie. Check out the old lady card they gave me...way funny!!




One of my friends Karen, sent me a bouquet of flowers with a black bow on it. I was sure payback was going to be bad since I had sent her a toomb stone cookie bouquet for hers but she was nice.




My best friend in NY sent me a very nice email. I love her!!




Here are a few pictures of the desk and the card I received welcoming me to the 40's club. A few of my nieces and nephew gave me a gift card to one of my favorite fabric stores ( Pine needles). It's quite funny that I have such an addition to fabric now since I remember when I was younger being dragged to the fabric store with my mom and older sisters and hating it. Now I LOVE it!!!

1 comment:

~Michelle Schafer said...

Shauna!!! I had no idea that you were 40! You act 20! I just love you and I was very happy to see that it was you that left my first comment since I turned them back on! I am adding you to my friend list and I will be checking up on you often, so be good!