Sunday, March 2, 2008

WHY DID I CUT IT!!

I hate that I am so impulsive and don't think before I do things. I have been like this my whole life. I once bought a car ( fittingly called an Isuzu Impusle) without even test driving it. I saw it on the car lot, called and got a loan for it and went in and bought it. The sales guy said " don't you want to test drive it first".

My latest impulsive move has to do with my hair. I had been growing my hair out and had it to my shoulders. Well, last week I guess I was having a bad hair day and cut it all off. It is pretty short. I just keep telling myself, it will grow back. hurry up!!!

1 comment:

~Michelle Schafer said...

Shauna, your hair always looks great! And yes, it will grow back. I remember crying hysterically once when I chopped my hair. I think my sister in law thought that I was possessed.