Thursday, April 10, 2008

Applique- Smapplique!!

I am so excited! I signed up for a beginning applique class way back in January and it is finally here. My first 3 hour class was this past Tuesday and it was a lot of fun but work! The technique is needle turn and if you have ever done needle turn, you know what I mean by work.
I'm not quite sure when I am going to find the time to applique much with all my other billion projects but hey, it's a new trick.

I got a wild hair a few weeks ago to make everyone on the camp committee a lap quilt out of bandanna's since our theme is of a western nature. I have 3 almost done ( well, at least the tops. That's done isn't it!!!) and several more in the works. I am trying to change them up so not everyone gets the same design. It should be fun!! When I have the tops done, I'll post a few of them here. Shhhh. It's a secret!

No comments: