Tuesday, April 22, 2008

SLOW DOWN!!!!!

We live on a corner and people ( including some that live in the neighborhood) speed around our corner and down the street like it is a race track. Well, this is what we woke up to this morning.


It had to have been a truck because they sheered off the street sign and had parts of our fence strewn over the lawn and the street. Luckily we will only have to replace one post and one bar.


The most expensive part will be 3 large boulders we are going to get and place in the front corner.

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

Shauna! I saw that this morning and I was sooo mad! Yesterday Rachel almost got hit by a car (seriously by inches) I thought I was going to have a heart attack!
I was crossing the street with her while she was on her bike and a sporty car came FLYING around the corner and barely missed her. I am sick just thinking about it! I yelled at him to slow down. He yelled back, Get your f***** kid out of the road!" I am still ticked - can you tell?!
Sorry about your fence - that really stinks!

Rachel Elison said...

I hear and feel your pain! People need to slow down. What kills me is that why didn't people at least leave a note and say sorry. How hard is that!