Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Why!!! Blind Dates!!

I got a call from a friend the other day asking me if I was up for being lined up on blind date. I said yes and told her she could give her sister my number to give to the guy she works with. WHY!!!! Now I cringe every time the phone rings in fear it will be him. Am I awful or what!! I really don't want him to call, at least not right now!! I wouldn't mind if someone else were to call but that isn't going to happen and don't worry, I won't tell you who it is so don't ask.

Not that I am apposed to going out because I'm not. It's just that I'm not happy with the way I look ( I know my friends that read this will be nice and say otherwise) and would really like to get some weight off and feel better about me. ( WOW! that's more than you want to know).

Anyway, this post is really about how you all feel when it comes to blind dates. Let me know how you feel about them.

2 comments:

Kim C. said...

I only ever had one blind date and it was a guy that I liked lining me up with his friend...awkward.

Rachel Elison said...

Okay I went on some blind dates and sometimes I had wished that I was truely blind. Especially when my Mom was so eager for me to get married. Hard but some of them were fun. Hang in there, make sure that who cares about the guy just have fun! You are awesome!