Friday, May 9, 2008

DAVIDMANIA

The royal treatment by some of Murray's finest but then I am a little partial to the front one on the left.




Big Budda from Fox 13 introducing David


Ok so Dana and I had to leave work ( aww shucks) about 2:00 so we could get home and in our drive way before the crowds came. What a crowd it was. I would have to say there was definitely close to 10,000 there. We went over and stood on the football field and watched all of the festivities. here are a few pictures. It was fun to see everyone so excited and the noise from the crowds were deafening. None the less, it was fun fun fun.






David is such a cutie and is truely genuine in his meekness. I hope he wins the whole thing.

Garrett was dancing to the music that they had blaring from 8 foot speakers. He was so cute.

3 comments:

~Michelle Schafer said...

What a cute little dancer!

These are actually the first pictures I have seen of the event. Parker had a game in Provo and we had to leave at 4:00 to get to the car pool. Parker and I missed the whole thing, except the music they played before the actual event. It seriously sounded in house. Those were some HUGE speakers!

Aubrey said...

garrett is so funny!
I had fun there too! I swear our whole ward was there, we could have had an opening prayer to start things off!!!:)

Wendy said...

I was watching Idol this past week and wondered if you went to the big event (since it's in your front yard :) I'm torn between the 2 David's... I love Archuletta but there is something about Cook... call it the rocker in me that just loves his voice... Although I've only voted for Archuletta... I'm curious to see how he handles all of the pressure this week. How exciting for your town! I can only imagine the chaos if he actually wins... You may have to miss a day of work for fear you won't be able to park within miles of your house :)