Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sprinklers!!!!








My whole family ( which means there were quite a few "chiefs") came on Saturday and in one day put in a sprinkler system. It was great to see everyone working together and getting along for the most part.




Most of the time, I just love my family. I have a friend karen who would tell me quite often that I am very lucky that all of my family is active in the church and gets along. She hasnt been as lucky with her 2 brothers and sisters. There's 8 of us and let me tell you we certainly try to get along. There are the 5 married brothers and 2 other single sisters beside myself. I know, your saying " what's wrong with them". Not a thing! We just havent been as fortunate as others, or maybe we have been more fortunate depending on how you look at it. There are worst things in life than being single. I have chased quite a few men and just not found one that wanted to chase me as much. I've decided that if it is meant to be, someone will have to chase after me. I am tired of being the chaser.




Where did all that come from.... ok my ranting is over!!

1 comment:

Kim C. said...

There is nothing better than watching other people work hard! We are not excited to find all the things that could have gone wrong with our sprinklers over the winter but they sure are great once you get them working!