Saturday, June 14, 2008

Family, It's about time!!!

WARNING!! WARNING!! PICTURE OVERLOAD AND THEY ARE NOT IN ORDER!!


Garrett was great watching the movie as long as he had his rootbeer and popcorn.

Max LOVES his Grandpa Craig. Uncle Chris taking a hit..
A game of Horse, Pickle or what ever you want to call it..
Max and Maleece

waiting for the pageant to start... Taryn was getting a bit cold. Peyton being cute...



time to leave...

At breakfast.. Peyton says, what about me.....








This past week on Thursday and Friday, was our annual Burnett family outing. This outing is my immediate family; parents, my brothers and sisters and their families.
Since we take turns being in charge, Scott & LouAnn were the lucky ones to plan this years event and it was alot of fun.

On Thursday, we went to Manti to see the Manti Miracle Pageant. It has been quite a few years since I last went and it was good. It didnt start until 9:30 so we ate at one of the street vendors they have set up and then went over and hung out saving seats. It was VERY cold and we were all huddled up in blankets and coats. Can you believe June and it was that cold! Oh well, it was fun. On the way back, Kyndra and I were walking and she was telling me how much she LOVED the pageant. She said she wanted her mom to buy the video! She is so funny!! She then tells me " This is the best pageant I have ever been to, and I've never seen one before." What a crack up. I guess shortly after it started, she turned to her dad and told him " Oh, I've heard this story before Dad, and it's a good one."

Thankfully we had rooms at the Temple View Motel (a nice motel for anyone wanting to know) and we only had to walk a block back to our nice warm rooms and bed.

On Friday, we pretty much just got up played around and then left. Later that evening we went to Scott and Lou's for a BBQ, games, and a movie. They had the projector outside and showed the National Treasure 2 on a sheet. It was pretty fun because some of us sat on the other side of the sheet. It was a little wierd when the names on the buildings were backwards.
That eveing everyone was there ( except the boy Taryn, we missed you!!) and appeared to be have fun. When you get 30+ people together, you never know.

1 comment:

Gina Hurst said...

Hey, Shauna
Its Gina Terry. Thank you for posting pictures of my sister and her little family. Its nice to see pictures of them. Anyway, how are you doing? I hope all is going well with you. Oh, I love your new home! (your tent) If I let Doug me he would live in his.