Friday, July 18, 2008

MAMMA MIA!!!!


Ok, I have seriously been waiting for months now to see this movie and I was NOT dissapointed. My family knows I have been excited to see it and my sweet sister in law a few days ago said, "I'm not sure how to ask this, but what's the big deal". I just laughed and told her Ihave always been a huge ABBA music fan ( BTW, I grew up with my older siblings listening to it so that is where the love came from. I'm not THAT old. J/k)and have always wanted to see this musical but figured I would never get to NY so I was really excited when I heard they made a movie.


I was scheduled to take 1/2 a day off today to go up to Oakcrest and ride home with the girls but Jean told me yesterday that Sherrain and Lynda had volunteered to take our places. (***suckers***) they have no idea what they are getting themselves into. School buses and 35-40 very excited 13-14 year old girls and 100 degree weather. When I hear they were willing to do this for us, I decided I was still taking the afternoon off and went to Gateway to the movie.


I know people may not agree with me and hey, it's ok, but it is definitely a see again and then buy movie. The sound track is really good. Have I talked enough about this????


Oh, by the way, I am finished!! With what you might ask?! 14 lap quilts I have been making for the stake camp committee. They are far from perfect but I hope they will know they were done with love. If you read this and know anyone on the stake camp committee, sshhh!!! it is a secret!

No comments: