Friday, August 22, 2008

Another quilt post!


The top two quilts are actually ones that Dana did.

She made them as Birthday presents for a couple of her friends.

The top one in pink and green has cancer survivor ribbons on it since

her friend is a Breast cancer survivor. She really did a great job!!

This one is just another one I whipped up with some of my fabric stash and the one below is one I made last year for a friend which I actually machine quilted. I have a great machine with some fun stitches.

As you can tell, I didn't have enough yellow for one of the blocks so it is unique. Good thing it isn't going to anyone and I'm not really sure I'm finished with it yet. I may add some applique to the white squares. We'll see!!

1 comment:

Jillene said...

Very pretty! You B. girls have a knack for quilting! Tell Dana that I LOVE the pink quilt!!