Saturday, August 16, 2008

An expensive hobbie-



I think I need to make this a part time job... It's all your fault Michelle!!! She taught a class last year and I was hooked. Now if I'm not working on a quilt, I have graph paper in hand and am designing my next quilt or two So I think it is more of an obsession.

I'm trying to lose weight and have decided my sitting in front of a sewing machine so much is not helping my plight. So, this week I decided that I could not quilt that evening unless I had walked around the track at least 2 times. That may not sound like much but I'm starting out slow because of my dizzy spells and well, I am just not in great shape so I don't want to sabotage myself before I get going.


Wish me luck!!


Here are a couple more quilts I recently completed. The tie one, I am working a pattern for.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Hi Shauna,
I hope you don't mind, but I visited your blog (I saw where you linked my web-site with from here and I thought I'd check it out). I loved the pictures of your quilts!! It was nice to 'get to know you' a little more. Saturdays are so busy, I never really get to 'visit' with anyone very much, so I enjoyed seeing the real you on your site!! Have a GREAT week!

Wendy Nabhan -- Eagle Mountain Quilting

Jillene said...

They are gorgeous! I especially LOVE the first one! Those colors and patterns are right up my alley! You are amazingly talented!

~Michelle Schafer said...

SHAUNA! Your quilts are gorgeous! As usual!

Hey, I am waaay behind on the blocks of the month!!! Could you email me and let me know when the next one is and if I can come and get about the last three patterns?

schaferbro@mstarmetro.net

How are your head rocks?