Thursday, August 28, 2008

RISE AND SHOUT THE COUGARS ARE OUT....

In our family ( well, most of us, Lynette & Taryn) we bleed blue. Not any old blue but BYU blue. Three of my 5 brothers have season tickets and can hardly wait for the season to start on Saturday. The rest of us go every chance we get.
My little brother Tyler (okay, at 29 he's not so little) has the days, hours, and minutes counted down and his daughter at 4 could sing you the fight song.

I have to say I LOVE this time of the year for the football ( one of the only sports I really like to watch), the leaves start to change and the funnest holidays begin. Go Fall!!!!

4 comments:

Jillene said...

I LOVE Fall! It is my favorite time of year!

I don't love BYU so much. I am a Utes fan--sorry! Wait--I guess I would cheer them on against any other team but when BYU and Utah play--I'm all for the red!

Shaunab said...

That's ok Jillene, some of my bestest friends are Ute fans. I too cheer for the U when they arent playing the Y.

Jillene said...

I am glad that you won't think less of me! (0:

Rachel Elison said...

Go UTES!!!