Saturday, September 27, 2008

It's all about navy and white and PJ's...




Here is a sample of what I spent my Saturday doing. I made this quilt and will get it off to the quilters next week. yeah!!




Also, why is it when you look your worst (okay, I have looked worse but sure wish I looked this good in lounge pants) and you have to run to the store do you ALWAYS run in to someone you know. Yep, I came home from the RS General Meeting (more on that later) and changed into my PJ's and remembered I needed to go to the store before tomorrow. I decided I would be quick and run in, grab what I needed and run out. I turn down one of the isles and right there is Linda, Sharon, and Carrie. uugghh!!!

3 comments:

Jillene said...

LOVE the quilt yoy talented thing you!!

Uuuummmm....sounds like we all had to go the store after the RS meeting. I jsut didn't go with my mom--I came home and then went. I am SURE you looked fine!!

Jillene said...

For the record--my mom said that you looked just fine! I always go to the store in PJ's--it's my favorite attire!! (0;

Kim said...

Hi Shauna...I have also checked out your blog. Cam's wife, Sarah, is my good friend Alison's sister. Shall I repeat that? ha ha...anyway, Sarah watched my big boys when they were very little...she was only 15 and they were only 1 and 2. It has been fun to watch her grow up and have her own kids....thanks for your comment. I know Michelle thinks very highly of you...
Kim