Saturday, November 22, 2008

A, B, C ....


A-Attached or Single: Single
B-Best Friends: Wendy and my sisters.
C-Cake or Pie: Cake!!
D-Day of Choice: Saturday
E-Essential Item: sewing machine
F-Favorite Color: red
G-Greatest Accomplishment: sad but I can't think of one. I'm sure I have one.
H-Hometown: The center of the valley
I-Indulgences: Chocolate!!
J-January or July: Without a doubt, July!
K-Kids: 19 nieces and nephews I consider my kids
L-Life is incomplete without: Family, Friends, The Gospel
M-Marriage: Not yet! I'm waiting for Moroni! :)
N-Number of Siblings: 5 brothers, 2 sisters, 5 sisters by marriage, I consider siblings.
O-Oranges or Apples: Apples
P-Phobias or fears: Snakes and deep water
Q-Quotes: "Come what may, and LOVE it".
R-Reason to Smile: Christmas!
S-Season: Fall
T-Tag Friends: Anyone who wants to!!
U-Unknown facts about me: so unknown that not even I know it.
V-Very favorite store(s): Material Girls
W-Worst habit: starting a project and not finishing it
X-X-ray or Ultra Sound: X-ray - I 've had my fair share of them!!
Y-Your favorite food: Mexican
Z-Zodiac: Pieces

2 comments:

~Michelle Schafer said...

G- Greatest Aunt in the WORLD!

Your neices and nephews (AND brothers and sisters) are SOOOOO fortunate to have you in their lives!!!

Jillene said...

That is so much fun!! I did it today too!! We have a lot in common!! And I agree with Michelle 100%!!