Thursday, November 13, 2008

Random thoughts

So I really don't have much to say (wait, that is how I start my written journals..oh no, I'll try not to make this too long... who am I kidding, this is as close to a journal as I have kept for a while) but just noticed I havent blogged for almost a week. I wish I were more creative in my writings, but that just isnt me.
This past week has been kind of busy at work. I am in the middle of getting some pretty big filings done and off to the states which consumes my entire day... 6:45 to 3:45 with lunch most days at my desk. The only reason I leave on time is because I drive in and Dana and Gaelynn rely on the ride. Oh well, I would say it is job security but then that would be laughable since they layed off 6 people this week. I feel safe though so I'm not really all that worried. A friend at work summed it up best when she said " I have faith in the Lord that what ever happens is what is best for me".

I also forgot a very good friends Birthday and I feel so bad. I took her flowers last night and we went to dinner but it just doesnt make up for the fact that I forgot. I promise, it won't happen again!!!

I'm trying to decide what to make for our girls camp fund raiser auction this saturday and am torn. I was planning on making a table runner or quilt but just didnt get time to do it. I hope they arent dissappointed in me. I won't go empty handed though so I guess a great cake or something will have to do.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Shauna,

How could we be disappointed in you. We love ya. And will take whatever you are willing to donate. See you tomorrow.
Stephanie

Jillene said...

How could ANYONE be disapointed in you? You are the BEST!!