Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Is it really Christmas???


This year has been real low key.. so much so that I am having a hard time realizing Christmas is next week!! In the years past, those of us at home have either bought for each other or drawn a name and and done Christmas just for that one person. This year we have decided to just draw names for Christmas stockings. I am happy we are doing this but not really doing any shopping has left me asking the question, Is it really Christmas???


What are some creative things you all put in your socks?

3 comments:

Jillene said...

I am not very creative. I stick to the basics. I am boring like that!!

Aubrey said...

I can't believe it is almost here either! CRAP!!!!! The stockings!!!! I totally forgot about them! I am going to go hit up the dollar store!:) THanks for the reminder!
Merry Christmas!

~Michelle Schafer said...

Band aids and tic tacs. We usually have these in our stockings. Weird, but they are always a hit.