Saturday, January 10, 2009

50 Years old!!




Wonderful sister and supporter of all!!!


Happy Birthday to you-


I can hardly believe it but my big sis is turning 50 tomorrow. Last night we planned a surprise party for her and all the adults went to Gecko's for dinner. It was alot of fun.




Happy Birthday to you---



We can always count on Gaelynn to make sure every Holiday is celebrated and is a lot of fun. Her absolute favorite is Christmas and if she had her way, Christmas songs would play year round as well as the tree would be a permanent fixture in our decor.


Happy Birthday Gaelynn--

She is the one in our family that coordinates most get togethers and I think she just might be some of the nieces and nephews favorite aunt Wee. :)

Happy Birthday to you!!!!


Gaelynn, I LOVE you and am grateful to have you as my big sis. I hope your Birthday is filled with love and laughter!! Remember, 50 is the new 30... which I kind of like because that would make me only 20. Ohhh to be 20 again!!!!









4 comments:

Jillene said...

Happy Birthday Gaelynn!!

Jenn and Dan said...

Hi Shauna! Wanted to let you know our blog is going private, and I wanted to send you an invite. Our email address is casadeschwen@gmail.com if you want to send me your email. Thanks! ~Jenn

~Michelle Schafer said...

Gaelynn!!! I just love you! Happy Birthday, you fellow January 'baby'.

Rachel Elison said...

Wow, Gaelynn you don't look 50 years old! Happy Birthday! You gals are so sweet! Love ya