Saturday, February 28, 2009

more Wonkyness..





I told you I wasnt finished making these blocks... I found some very cute Easter material which I decided to make these blocks out of. Now to decide what sashing to put on it... I've been toying with pink. What do you think??



This is my adorable niece who pulls some of the most hilarious faces. She will be 1 next week and I took her overnight last night so her mom and dad could have a full nights sleep. It was alot of fun... Thanks for sharing her with me. Garrett & Kyndra also spent the night along with Maleece, Ivie, Kennali and we had a lot of fun.


2 comments:

Kim C. said...

I love these squares...I think I've said it before. If I knew what sashing was, I would give you my opinion on a color for it ;)

Material Mary said...

Way cute blocks, especially with the Easter fabric. Pink would look great as well as any other pastel color. Have fun with this one.
Mary