Monday, March 23, 2009

Last post

This will probably be my last post for a few days, or at least this week. I am having my ankle surgery this afternoon and I won't be able to put it down for a few days so sitting at a computer is out of the question. It should be interesting getting around since I will be non weight bearing for 2 weeks. Luckily I am off work that time and don't plan on leaving my house. I was trying to find one of those Knee walkers because crutches are not at all fun but I have a chair with wheels that I am going to try.

4 comments:

Jillene said...

Shauna-
Thank you SO much for the beautiful quilt!! I keep admiring it over and over. I even made a post about it on my blog today!!

Good luck with your surgery!! I hope that it all goes well. If you need anything in the next 2-1/2 days let me know!! Love ya!!

Material Mary said...

Good luck Shauna. Surgery is scary and then there is always rehab. THank goodness we have good Dr.'s and a place to get fixed.
Mary

Aubrey said...

Good Luck! Hurry and get better so you can blog again soon!:)

~Sister Boogie Woman said...

We love you, Shauna! We'll be keeping you in our prayers!

Get better quickly. I will TOTALLY be watching for the dress applique quilt. (The one that reminds you of the dresses your mom used to wear.) It is darling, and I can't wait to see it in person!