Sunday, April 5, 2009

Finally, a few pictures..

One of my very best friends sent me these flowers and card... Thanks Karen, they really helped brighten up my room and help me feel better.




These flowers came from my work family. They were shared with everyone since one of the flowers was just too smelly to keep in my room.



I've finally gotten to the computer with my camera...believe me, it is a chore to get around. This is what my foot looked like when I came home from the Hospital. it was about 3 times my normal size.


This is my knee walker that I get to use for a few more weeks. yeah fun!!

This is what my foot looks like right now.. pretty huh!! I have 16 stitches and it is still a bit swollen.

Here is one of the quilts I worked on while I have been down.

Well, tomorrow it is back to work at least for 4 hours a day. Not too bad especially since I have been cleared to work part time for the first 4 hours of my shift from 7 am to 11 am. I am ready to go to work and get back in the swing of things.

My Family and expecially my Mother have been true lifesavers this past couple of weeks. My mom took great care of me and made sure I had what ever I needed. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! I LOVE you all very much.

2 comments:

Material Mary said...

Here's to a speedy recovery. The foot looks great for what it's been through.
Mary

Karen Cummings said...

I am glad you liked the flowers. I hope it cheered you up. Good luck back at work, take it easy as much as possible.
Thanks for getting me your blog address, I like checking up on whats going on with you. I am considering starting a blog about my family. Who knows - maybe, I just need to find the time. It could take the place of jounals and scrapbooking.
Karen