Sunday, June 28, 2009

Summer Time!!

Wow, I can't believe it is going to be July soon. Not much to report on this end.. I have been working on my resume and trying to decide what I want to do.

People ask me what I am looking for and I really don't know. One of my friends reminded me today that I have been given a (hopefully) once in a life time chance to change the course of my career. Ever since I was a little girl, I always wanted to teach school. Things happened in my life which changed that path and I never made it. I can't help but wonder if I have been given another opportunity to acheive my dream. I have mixed emotions though since a few people I talk to say they wouldnt go into the teaching field again. what the...

This same friend gave me an option.. she is a Nurse Practioner and said if I took the 5 week course to get my CNA, she would hire me as her Medical Assistant which has benefits and I could do this while I go to school.

I have a great network of friends and Thank everyone for watching out for me.

1 comment:

Material Mary said...

The plan sounds really good. Go for it!!
Mary