Friday, July 24, 2009

more quilts

This was made with my Sunny Daze pattern only bigger. Stay tune for the pattern.


Not sure about the outside border. I may change it to brown.



The picture doesnt do this one justice. I love red, black and white.


This one will have black buttons on each of the peeks when it is finished. I am trying to decide if I want to add an orange ric-rac.


Well, this past week I have been applying several places and working on quilts. I can only stand to sit at the computer for so long before I go crazy and have to sew something. As you can tell I have had a busy few days. At this rate, I may use a chunk of my fabric stash before I get a job. Then again, if you've seen my stash, probably not.


Yesterday i went to see Hannah Montana ( I know) at the dollar theater and actually really liked it. Today is Pioneer Day here in Utah and I went to the parade this morning and then home to sew. It was a good parade but a little on the warm side. uugghh!! My favorite float was made entirely out of quilts.

2 comments:

Material Mary said...

You are turning into quite the designing woman!!
Quilts looks great.
Mary

Wendy said...

Shauna, I love the black, white and red quilt it's georgous! Glad to see you are keeping busy! Hope the job hunt improves! Miss you and think of you often! XOXO, Wendy