Sunday, August 2, 2009

oh my aching feet...



No they don't ache from pounding the pavement job hunting... they hurt because I have a part time job working at Material Girls and I have forgotten how hard it is to be on my feet for 4-6. It's fun and I am very greatful for the work and will really be bumbed when I find a full time job. Oh well, enjoying it while it lasts.


I found this picture of my brother on my sister in laws face book and I LOVE it. He is the epitomy of hard work. He never does anything half way and this weekend he and his wife were part of the Camp Moriancamur their stake did. It is a mission prep camp. He was taking a much needed I'm sure break.

1 comment:

Material Mary said...

When I was much younger and single, I had a job with Leah's Fabric Gallery in Southern California. We were strongly encouraged to wear a dress and heels to work. This is the one and only time in my life that my feet screamed out loud!! It's tough to be on your feet for any long period of time. Good luck. Enjoy the fabric job. It feeds your emotional need to be around fabric!!
Mary