Friday, September 4, 2009

Good Things...

I got a job!! more about that later.

I have sold 6 bags so far and I was paid a very nice complement that I wanted to share. This is from Wendy Pierson:

Shauna!! I got my bag tonight in the mail!! I LOVE IT~!!! SO MUCH!It is even cuter in real life than on the photos, SO CUTE! Thanks so muchfor making it for me, and shipping it so fast! AND trusting me to ship itbefore I even paid, I just paid this morning paypal, so I know you already had mailedit! anyways, happy customer here!! I will have to get more when I think of who to buy some for. Do you have your bags on etsy?


I have a few more in the works as well as a couple of new styles. When they are made up, I'll post them. Thanks everyone for your love and support.

2 comments:

Material Mary said...

Congrats on your new job. The bags are darling. Great job on that!!
Mary

Mark said...

I love my Shauna B bag! I like it even more than my Vera B bags! I am now a life long customer and fan!
Thank you so much Shauna can't wait to buy more:)

Nicole Stropes
scrappymommy3@yahoo.com