Monday, January 11, 2010

2010 so far...

I don't have anyting really interesting to blog about. I am into the usual January/smoggy blues and am just trying to stay busy and get thru the month. I do have a new great-nephew that i hear is absolutely adorable. I havent seen him yet which really is all my fault. I just need to go over and see him. What a horrible aunt. Sorry Nicole!!!

Happy Birthday to my big sister Gaelynn!!

I'm working on bags, quilt patterns, a king size quilt for a friend who is giving it to her dad and step mom, and getting ready to teach another quilt series for Riverton Community ED.

Working on some quilt projects which i will post soon.

2 comments:

Material Mary said...

keep up the fun projects.
Mary

Wendy said...

Sounds like you are plenty busy. I've found that helps during the winter months. Stay busy and it goes by more quickly. Miss you.