Friday, March 12, 2010

BAD IDEA..



Here it is... The hair cut from heck! Truly what was I thinking!! I have been pretty impulsive all my life and it has never been a good thing. I took Thursday off just to play and on an impulse decided to go get my hair cut. I went to a lady at Dollar Cuts that I have gone to before but this time she did a total hack job on it. The back bottom was uneven and horrible.


I finally left there and drove down the street to a bigger salon and asked a very nice lady to please fix it. She was appalled at what the other lady had done and thought I had it done at a school. If you look closely, you can see in the back where it is uneven. Unfortuantley I will have to live with it for about 4 weeks until it grows out some.


I know, right about now you are saying to yourself, so what's the big deal? I know it is just hair and it will grow back. I am really more mad at myself for acting on my impulsiveness and walking in the salon. Trust me, the manager will hear about it snd it will be the last time I ever go in there.


Now on to nicer things...


Tomorrow is my Birthday and I can't believe I will be 42. WOW!! Oh well, I only feel like I am 30ish so that is good. Now if I can have the body of one!! working on it!!!!



No comments: