Thursday, March 25, 2010

What to do...

Really I know what to do... I just have a few projects on the table and need to get them all going.. Here's what's top 5 on my to do real soon list:

1- Complete my bag orders, Oaklee, Betty, Mom, Kennali, Emma, and Cameron
2- Make my adorable great nephew Cael a quilt
3- Send my LOOONG over due quilt which is done by the way to a very cute little 9 month old in New York. Yeah, it has been done almost that long.. Here's hoping I can maybe get out there this fall too.
4-Create the 3 patterns I have drawn up .
5- Apply for a grant for school. Seriously doubt this will come to fruition at least this year since my income last year wasnt quite poverty level. Trust me, it is this year. Oh well, all good things come to those who are patient. Which although not a strong point with me, I promise, I am trying to be..

No comments: