Saturday, May 1, 2010

Whats new...

NOTHING!!

Here's another quilt top- still needs something but not quite sure.

This is my latest quilt pattern all quilted with squares and bound. Yeah!! Now on to writing the pattern.


This little one is a quilt for my great nephew Cael. He is such a cutie and 4 months old and I am just now getting it done!! Oh well, better late than never. It has navy blue minky on the back and is soooo soft.



Well, The past couple of weeks since I last blogged have been uneventful. For some reason my foot that I had surgery on last year has really been hurting so I am hoping I can go get a cortizone shot and it will feel better so I can walk. I really want to "walk" and it seems when I get motivated to exercise something happen that knocks me down.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

That quilt is so stinkin cute. I need to bring the boys over for a visit soon. Cael is getting so big!