Sunday, August 8, 2010

CHANGES..

If nothing in life is as constant as change, why doesnt it get easier?
Well, it is official,after 4 very short years, (In a couple of weeks) I will be released from one of the best callings I have ever had and I am finding it a very hard change. I know it is inevitable but it came way to soon for me. We werent suppose to say anything until stake conference but since Jean got a new calling today in our ward, it is pretty much not a secret anymore.
I have had such a wonderful time working with the Young Women of our stake and their leaders and will truly miss them.
Here is to what ever lies ahead.

2 comments:

Mateah said...

i am so sad! you guys were the best yw stake presidentcy ever!!

The Schwendimans said...

Oh my goodness!! We will miss you Shauna!