Friday, August 13, 2010

cherry hills- 2010


This year for our family outing, we spent 3 days at Cherry Hills. Not everyone was able to make it but we had fun. On Friday after riding up on the bus to oakcrest ( 3rd time that week) to ride home with the girls as a chaperone, Maleece and I took off and headed up to play in water. It was alot of fun but unfortunately, I forgot my camera over at the water park so the only pictures you get are us lounging around after dinner at our camp site.
We had alot of bonding time just hanging out hearing about all the funny things my brothers use to do when they were younger. good times!!I am in charge of the outing next year and it will be at Lava Hot Springs.




























































1 comment:

Rachel Elison said...

Cute and sooo much fun!!!