Friday, October 8, 2010

A mighty fine day!

Today was a great day!! Not only because it is Friday and my friend Aubrey's Birthday, but a day I found out I was getting a raise. I took a pretty big hit in the pocket book when I went from BLIC to DMBA last year and have been trying to figure out what I could do to make ends meat.
Today out of the blue our CEO told us we were getting raises to put us in line with industry standards. Now I have no idea what kind of raise it will be but even 50 cents an hour would be helpful. I would love more but am certainly not going to get my hopes up too high!.
Thank Bob!!

3 comments:

Material Mary said...

Way to go. Things always work out!
Mary

Rachel Elison said...

Yeah!!! I hope it's more for you!!

Aubrey said...

I feel so honored!:)
I am glad you got a raise, what are you going to buy with all that extra cash???