Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015

In January of 2014, my boss Donna and Alise gave us a challenge to come up with a word that we wanted to work on for the year.  I chose the word FIT because I wanted to become more fit in 3 specific areas:

Spiritually

Financially

Physically

As I started the year, I wasn't really sure what I was going to do to succeed in these areas but I began working on them. Even though I didn't do all that I should to be more spiritually fit, the Lord stepped in and helped me. He gave ne a calling recently as a Gospel Doctrine Teacher which is both terrifying and exciting.
The physically fit part I was bit more successful and lost 65 pounds and then Christmas came! It is ok I only put on maybe 3-5 pounds so I am ok with that.  I have about 50 more I want to lose this year.

2015 word is ACTION- I chose this word because nothing in life comes without action.

No comments: