Wednesday, February 11, 2015

February 11, 2015

Have you ever wished you were more poetic? I have. I guess not really in the way I would rhyme my words but just in how I would put them together.  Oh well. It's me and who ever reads my posts/journal posts get me for who I am.

This past Monday February 9th I went under the knife yet again. It was the 2nd time this year and we are only 42 days into 2015. I had a Total Thyroidectomy. I now have to rely on medication to make my body function correctly and from what I have read, your body relies A LOT on your Thyroid. It's going to take some time to get this thing figured out but I am ready to stop losing my hair and get back to losing the extra weight I have and feel better.
I guess the good thing is that he was able to change the once crooked smile scar to a full smile scar.

No comments: