Tuesday, February 3, 2015

February 3, 2015

I had to laugh! I was reading my previous post this morning and thought WOW, I must have either written it late at night or while I was on meds! At least that is the excuse I am going with because it doesn't make much sense and just rambles. It is all true and some day I will maybe fix it but then again, maybe not.

On to another topic, I found a picture in some of my old pictures and I think this was at my heaviest.

This picture below is a week ago down 65 pounds! It has taken me a year and I still want to lose 50 more but I will take it. I wish I was smiling in the picture because it looks like I am not happy but I am. I just didn't know when Dana was taking the picture.  Speaking of Dana, that is another one that I need to find before and after pictures of because she has lost a lot as well over the years and is looking good.
I am worried with my thyroid issues about my weight because I have been reading a lot about it but I am going to make sure and do all I can.
 
I can't believe we are into February already!

No comments: