Friday, May 29, 2015

Listen up

The past few weeks I have been going thru some tough times with my neck and the constant pain. I am having it refused on June 16th and can hardly wait.  I am hopeful it will take the pain away or at least reduce it because if not, I am not sure what I will do.

It seems like lately in my darkest times, Heavenly Father sends me signs to let me know I am not alone.  A few weeks ago, one of my sister in laws Leeann put together a family fast.  A couple of times this past couple of weeks I have gotten texts letting me know that my 6 yr old and 3 yr old nieces had prayed for me on their own which brought me to tears. Just when I begin to feel like "why me" and I am done and cant do this anymore, I am reminded of others who have gone thru so much more and remember that I can do this.

I have a very dear friend who posted a podcast on her blog that wasn't even for me but once again came at the perfect time which talked about a song by Hilary Weeks called Let Me Cry. It is a reminder that I am strong and can do hard things.

After June 16th, Here is to an AMAZING 2nd half of 2015!!!!!

No comments: